Monday, September 13, 2010

About me

My name is Jeremy Blatt and I am one of the biggest supporters of the legendary Arnold Schwarzenegger.  He is not only an extremely competant and successful Governor of California, but he was a multiple time body building champion and was world-reknowed for his immense physical physique, not to mention his numerous Hollywood appearences.  I like to lift weights and try to follow in the footsteps of the legend himself. Most of the posts on this blog with emcompass his amazing career, from his body-building days to his long tenure in political office.  Anything and everything will be about the great one, Arnie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey ummmm..... jere ? Its BRADYLARKIN !!!! cool! any ways i wana say your website is so amazing i never got to talk to so many girls in my life on your web! red tube is so amazing ! oh wait wrong website ! well anyways i wana say tht every time i see arnold my cones get bigger! and stronger !! p.s. your biceps are so huge jeremy to me u look like Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SWAMP ASS HEAD RULER OF THE NAZIS 2ND COMMAND OF THE THIRD REICH UNDER ADOLF HITLER! YOU MAY CALL ME ASS...!! ASS FACE!!!!! AFTER WW2 i planned my escape and now i live in AMERICA! to be PACIFIC! in Lake devereaux 7006 dreams way ct! they dont know yet but I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!! i live in the same area were u bums live! any way i dont like arnold! he sickens me, hes worse then what BRADY LARKIN SAID!!! he MAKES MY CONES NOT JUST BIGGER ? THEY EXSPLODE EVERY TIME I SEE HIM! HE REMINDS ME OF THAT ON RED HEAD THAT WORKS AT GOLDS GYM? I THINK HIS NAME IS BRIAN HERSHLER AKA VOLKER OR URAIN? IDK i guess he likes to urainate alot idk any way il be back i got to take a EXSPLOSIVE DIARRHEA real quick . but this isnt it! i have my tanks on there way to arnold house right now








    Panzer-Lehr-Regiment 130
    Panzergrenadier-Lehr-Regiment 901
    Panzergrenadier-Lehr-Regiment 902
    Panzer-Artillerie-Regiment 130
    Feldersatz-Bataillon 130
    Panzeraufklärungs-Lehr-Abteilung 130
    Heeres-Flak-Artillerie-Abteilung 311
    Panzerjäger-Abteilung 130
    Panzer-Lehr-Pionier-Bataillon 130
    Panzernachrichten-Abteilung 130
    Panzer-Versorgungstruppen 130

    sincerely your true neighbor swampass

    ReplyDelete